How to Enable or Disable the Checkout Report for an Employee.
An intuitive step-by-step guide on enabling or disabling the Checkout Report for an employee.
In order to enable or disable the Checkout Report for an employee, the rights must be enabled or disabled in the employee's Job Rights.
- To reach this screen, from the Main Focus Login, choose the 'Wrench' Icon on the log-in Keypad.
- Once the 'Wrench' icon is chosen, select 'Setup'. This will prompt you to log-in.
- NOTE: You must have access to the 'Setup' screen in order to log in.
- Once on the setup page, you must select the 'Employees' tab located at the top left, and choose 'Jobs.'
- In the Jobs menu, choose 'Rights' located at the top of the page.
- Afterward, select the desired job that would like to adjust access rights with.
- After selecting the job, You may use the search bar with keyword 'Checkout.' Then enable or disable the Checkout reports at your discretion.
- Once you have completed adjusting the rights, select 'Save' at the bottom of the page.'
The Employee will now have their access rights adjusted upon the next time they clock in.