In this article we will go over how to setup routing for your Remote Printers by Locations. Follow these simple steps to setup your Printer Assignments.
- Enter Setup from the Access code screen by selecting the wrench icon and then selecting Setup.
- Once in Setup, Navigate to Locations > Locations on the top menu bar. Then select the Printer Assignments tab.
- On the left you will see the Locations list with Locations you have set up. On the right you will see your Printer Groups as well as Remote Printers.
- For each Printer Group, you will want to set which Remote Printers it will route to as shown above.
- Make sure to complete this for each Location you have set up.
- You have now successfully set up Printer Assignments for Locations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.