If a site calls in saying they are missing their MyFocus data for a specific day/s you can re-poll the data directly from Focus.
- Exit the FOCUS Software by returning to the LogOn screen and pressing the door icon.
- Enter a valid manager or installer code and press Yes to exiting the software.
- If prompted to Continue Credit Card Processing, hit NO.
- Go to Start > Run or keyboard Windows Key + R to bring up the Run menu.
- In the Open box, enter:
- Next, launch the Focus icon as you would normally.
- On the screen that comes up, select the Configure tab and click on "MyFocus Upload".
- On the window that opens, select the date/s you want to re-poll. Then click on "Upload" down at the bottom of the window.
- That's it. Advise the manager to wait 15-20 minutes and they should see the data re-populate.