MyFocus Central is designed to allow users to be compartmentalized. By design, users need not have access to all available reports. Rather, users can have access to only the reports necessary to their job function (i.e. accounts have access to Daily Sales reports, chefs have access to Item Count reports etc.)
Within the MyFocus Central database setup, each user has access to only the reports allowed to them by the owner of the restaurant group (or administrator). When a new MyFocus Central user is created, their "User Reports" are blank. Reports must be provided to the user via the MyFocus Reports Access page. This article contains step-by-step instructions on providing that access.
- Log in to the Customer's MyFocus Central instance.
- If you do not know the Focus POS CA Admin credentials, credentials can be found via the Account in Salesforce.
- If the credentials in Salesforce are incorrect, or not listed, you may have to create new credentials or search for the credential using the MyFocus Dealer log in.
- For security purposes, those credentials will not be listed in this document. Should you need access to the MyFocus Dealer credentials, contact your Team Manager
- Once logged in, navigate to Reports > Report Access
- Upon bringing up the Report Access page, you'll see the MyFocus Central users listed on the left, third dropbox down under User Name
- Select the user that you wish to provide Report Access to
- The user's accessible reports and available reports will be refreshed in the two large boxes in the middle of the Report Access screen.
- On the left, under User Reports you will see the reports that the user currently has access to
- On the right, under Available Reports you will find all available reports within MyFocus Central
- Note that not all reports listed under Available Reports are displayed under the Reports > Reports page. Some of the Available Reports will be found under Reports > Legacy Reports and Gift/Loyalty > Gift/Loyalty
- Select the reports that the currently selected user needs access to from the column on the right, the use the < arrow to move the report from the Available Reports list to the User Reports list
- Should you make a mistake, you can use the > arrow to move a report from the User Reports column back to the Available Reports column
- If the user needs or is allowed to have access to all reports in the Available Reports column, you can use the << button to move all reports from the Available Reports to the User Reports list
- Once completed, press Save to save this users changes.
- Proceed to modifying the next user, or complete your work by logging out of the browser
Please sign in to leave a comment.