Creating Variable Discounts for myFocus
Variable Discounts in myFocus allow customers to accumulate value with every purchase and redeem their value at anytime, in any amount. The discount applied to a customers check must be created in Focus and is tied to the loyalty plan via the Reporting ID. Below details how to configure the discount in Focus.
Process to Create a Variable Discount for myFocus Loyalty
Step 1: Name The Discount
Name the discount according to the plan. If you are giving out "Focus Bucks" or "Jonny's Money" name the discount to match the name of the currency or award.
Step 2: Configure the discount
- Name = Focus Bucks (Example)
- Reporting ID = 10 digit number used to reference the discount in myFocus
- Required Minimum (Optional) = Amount required on Guest Check to utilize loyalty points
- Type = Subtotal $
- Amount = Maximum amount allowed to redeem. If unlimited enter $9999.99
- Item Selection = All Items
- Options = Active
- Options = myFocus
- Application Items (Optional) = Items available for the discount
- Select Save and Close