Describes how to access the hardware key drivers, install the hardware key and verify the hardware key is installed properly.
There are three (3) steps to installing the Hardware Key and verifying the key has been properly installed:
- Install the drivers.
- Double Click 'Sentinel Protection Installer 7.4' compressed folder.
- Double Click on the 'Sentinel Protection Installer 7.4' Application.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Select 'Custom' for the install type.
- You will see the parallel driver has a red X on it select this and make sure to install the drivers for this as well (2nd option)
- Click 'Install' to begin the installation.
- If a 'Firewall' is detected, a warning will populate to modify the settings. Select YES.
- The drivers will install.
- Attach the Hardware Key to the Station and launch Focus.
3. Verify the Hardware Key is properly installed.
1. In the front of the house on all stations, the Serial # at the bottom of the screen will have a numeric code after it.
Note: The Station hosting the physical key will have an asterisk (*) after the numeric code.
2. While in Setup go to Help > About > System. This will display the Hardware Key information.