FocusON: BroadPOS - Auto Clear Database
While using FocusOn's Pay functions your Pax A930 device will store CC transactions in its own internal database. These transactions are also stored within the FocusPay/Shift4 network.
Over time, the database may get too large, resulting in an unexpected message of
100025 - PLEASE SETTLE
The BroadPOS software has a built in feature to automatically clear the database daily when enabled.
Enabling Auto Clear Database
- Press the Home key to close out of the FocusOn app and return you to the home screen
- Locate the Pax BroadPOS app. It may be labeled Shift4 or Shift4 Valutec
- Open the Pax BroadPOS app
- Go to FUNC
- Press Settings
- You'll be prompted for the BroadPOS Settings Password.
- If you are unsure of the Settings password, please contact the Helpdesk. For security reasons, we do not publish the password on a publically accessible site.
- Select "Host Settings"
- Scroll down to the Auto Batch Mode heading
- Change the following settings:
- Auto Batch Mode: Auto Clear Database
- Auto Clear Database Time: a time that is OUTSIDE of your operating hours (i.e. 05:00)
- Press the return arrow at the top left to return to Settings
- Press the return arrow at the top left again to return to BroadPOS app home screen