How to Create a Weekend Sales Report
An Intuitive step-by-step guide to creating a sales report that displays sales strictly on the weekend (or any chosen day of the week).
In order to create a Weekend Sales Report, you will need to create a Sales By Day Report that only accounts for Saturday and Sunday.
- To reach this screen, from the Main Focus Login, choose the 'Wrench' Icon on the log-in Keypad.
- Once the 'Wrench' icon is chosen, select 'Setup'. This will prompt you to log-in.
- NOTE: You must have access to the 'Setup' screen in order to log in.
- From the 'Setup' screen, choose the 'Reports' tab located at the TOP (ABOVE the reports button) of the Setup page.
- Under the 'Reports' tab, choose SETUP.
- On the Reports Setup page, scroll down using the scroll bar to the right of the reports until you reach the empty report spaces.
- Once you have reached the empty report spaces, choose an empty report space.
- Next, enter a 'Name' for this report, followed by selecting the 'Type' 'Sales By Day Report.'
- Although optional, you are able to freely adjust the individual columns of the reports including the names of the columns and data provided.
- After you are satisfied with the settings, press 'Save' at the bottom.
The report will display detailed sales information for the weekend (as well as any other selected days).
Please sign in to leave a comment.