How to Create a Weekend Sales Report
An Intuitive step-by-step guide to creating a sales report that displays sales strictly on the weekend (or any chosen day of the week).
In order to create a Weekend Sales Report, you will need to create a Sales By Day Report that only accounts for Saturday and Sunday.
- To reach this screen, from the Main Focus Login, choose the 'Wrench' Icon on the log-in Keypad.
- Once the 'Wrench' icon is chosen, select 'Setup'. This will prompt you to log-in.
- NOTE: You must have access to the 'Setup' screen in order to log in.
- From the 'Setup' screen, choose the 'Reports' tab located at the TOP (ABOVE the reports button) of the Setup page.
- Under the 'Reports' tab, choose SETUP.
- On the Reports Setup page, scroll down using the scroll bar to the right of the reports until you reach the empty report spaces.
- Once you have reached the empty report spaces, choose an empty report space.
- Next, enter a 'Name' for this report, followed by selecting the 'Type' 'Sales By Day Report.'
- Although optional, you are able to freely adjust the individual columns of the reports including the names of the columns and data provided.
- After you are satisfied with the settings, press 'Save' at the bottom.
The report will display detailed sales information for the weekend (as well as any other selected days).