Cradlepoint LED Indicator Light Explanation
The LED lights on the router will display different colors depending on the equipment plugged in and router state..
Indicates the Cradlepoint is being supplied power.
Numbers 1, 2 ,3 & 4
Indicates a connection has been made on the respective the LAN port, blinking indicates traffic over the port.
Indicates a connection has been made on the routers WAN port, blinking indicates traffic over the port.
Note: The WAN port will turn on even if plugged into a computer however, the WAN port is for Internet connections only, i.e. DSL/Cable modems.
Indicates the Wi-Fi radio of the router is On. Blinking indicates traffic over the radio.
Indicates the router is in (Wireless Protected Setup) WPS mode. This indicator will blink for 2 minutes orange then 2 minutes red.
Indicates that a recognizable cellular device is connected to the router.
Red: No connection is being attempted, or an error has occurred
Orange (Solid): Modem is recognized, not connecting to tower
Orange (Blinking): Modem is dialing out to cell tower
Green (Blinking): Modem is negotiating connection with cell tower
Green (Solid): Modem is connected with cell tower
OFF: Modem is not detected or connected.
Below are the Percentage breakdown and how that percentage is represented via the LEDs on the router:
- 0% - 12% = 1st LED flashing
- 12% - 25% = 1st LED solid
- 25% - 38% = 1st LED solid and 2nd LED flashing
- 38% - 50% = 1st LED and 2nd LED's solid
- 50% - 62% = 1st and 2nd LED's solid and 3rd LED flashing
- 62% - 75% = 1st, 2nd and 3rd LED's solid
- 75% - 88% = 1st, 2nd and 3rd LED's solid and 4th LED flashing
- 88% - 100% = all 4 LED's solid