Super Groups consolidate Report Groups into larger categories. This is great if you have you items broken down slightly specifically but sometimes you want to run reports that sums up all those items under one umbrella.
Simply follow these steps to set up Super Groups.
- Login to Setup from the Focus access screen by clicking on the wrench icon, and then selecting Setup.
- While in Setup, select Miscellaneous > General > nFocus/Online Ordering/TabbedOut > Super Groups.
- You will then see a numbered list 1-10 with text fields, this is where you enter the names of your Super Groups as shown below.
- After naming your Super Group/s, navigate to Reports > Groups. You will then see your Report Groups as shown below.
- Under each Report Group you are able to select a Super Group as shown above.
- Once you have a Super Group set for your Report Groups, Your reporting will now reflect and consolidate your Report Groups set to have Super Groups.
Please sign in to leave a comment.