This document details the steps required to setup a scale.
Only CAS-PDII scales are supported.
Make sure the scale is set for OZ if charging by the ounce or LB if charging by the pound.
Process to configure a Scale in Focus Step 1: Configure the Scale
- Plug in the power cord
- Hold down the pound (#) button and turn the power switch on
- Use the * (LB/OZ) button to scroll through the list of interface types, and set the interface type to TYPE-4
- To save the configuration press the ZERO button
- Navigate to Locations > Stations > Devices
- Select the Station the 'Scale' is attached to
- Select 'Scale' as a device
- Port = Port
- Baud = 9600
- Parity = Even
- Data Bits = 7
- Stop Bits = 1
Step 3: Save configuration and restart the Station using the new scale configuration