The time may come to replace an SSD on a FOCUS 240 Station. Below are the steps to replacing the SSD.
- Power down the station by Exiting the FOCUS Software using the Door icon from the LogIn screen
- Enter your Manager-level access code to exit
- Using the Windows Start Menu. Shut down the POS workstation.
- Now, direct your attention to the back side of the FOCUS 240 station
- Locate the SSD cover and remove the screw using a Small-to-Medium (#2) phillips head screwdriver
- Slide out the old SSD
- Remove the plastic SSD carriage from the SSD by lightly prying the carriage off of the SSD from the side
- The SSD is now separated from the carriage
- Take the new SSD and insert the SSD into the carriage. Pay special attention to the position of the carriage on the SSD and label:
- Reinsert the SSD into the FOCUS 240 Workstation
- Power your FOCUS 240 Workstation back on, and confirm that the SSD has been loaded successfully.
- Once you've powered on your FOCUS 240 Workstation, there may be additional configuration required based on your individual POS Setup. Contact the Focus Helpdesk for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.