Focus Kitchen Release Notes
- Important note: This build has a backend change to the app that requires you to UNINSTALL the old app and install this app completely from scratch. If you don't uninstall, the app WILL NOT properly install and you'll have a bad time.
- Licenses are now automatically maintained when the app is upgraded.
Added the ability to clear all orders from the Info panel (click the station name 5 times)
- Ability to clear the current license from the Info panel.
- Station Name & Printer ID refresh every 30 minutes to make sure it syncs with the Cloud
- Urgent Time now auto-syncs every 30 minutes.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where excessive numbers of orders on the tablet would cause the tablet to become sluggish and could cause strange UI hiccups.
- Added device details panel which can be triggered by tapping the time on status panel 5 times within 3 seconds.
- Modified the way voided items would be displayed. Previously “VOID itemName VOID”, now “ itemName”
- Improved the display of wrapped items after an order had been bumped.
- Changed the stored recall orders to cap at 20 (previously unlimited).
- Added the ability to swipe anywhere on the recall panel to move to previous or next order.
- Fixed a bug where periodically bumping an order from the middle would cause the app to crash.
- Added quantity count next to items if their quantity is greater than 1.
- Changed the time on the status panel to show the station name.
- Added a button to remove all current and stored orders on the device. This button is located on the device details panel.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the app to crash if the printerId was set before the license was claimed.
- Initial Release.