Both the 240 and 915 stations are native widescreens with a preferred resolution of 1366 x 768.
There can be instances where a location with older stations using the old standard resolution of 1024 x 768 may need to install a new station. The display properties can be set so that when using the 1024 x 768 resolution the graphics are scaled to use the full-screen space.
- Navigate to the Intel Graphics Properties Control Panel.
- Select Display from the options.
- Under Display Settings, set the Resolution to '1024 x 768'.
- Under Scaling, select 'Scale Full Screen'.
- Select 'Apply' in the bottom right-hand corner.
- A notification will pop up asking you to confirm the settings change, select 'Yes' if you wish to keep the changes.
NOTE: A notification will appear letting you know that the preferred resolution is 1366 x 768. You do not need to change it back.