This article applies to the Focus Aures YUNO Workstation. Below are technical drawings to show where specific ports, and power button are located for streamlined troubleshooting
Link to the Full Aures YUNO User Manual
Perform a Power Drain:
Doing a power drain can resolve common issues such as the station getting stuck during booting up, touch not registering on the display, the station not booting up, or the station behaving abnormally.
- Unplug the YUNO workstation from its power source.
- Refer to image 2.3, number 11 and hold down the power button for 30-60 seconds. Make sure that the station is unplugged and not receiving power during this time.
- Plug the station back in.
- Press the power to power the station back up.
- Check to see if issue has been resolved.
Reseat the Ethernet connection:
If a workstation is not getting a network connection, the first step is to ensure that the ethernet cable is properly connected to the LAN port.
- Remove the back plate of the YUNO, reference image 3.1 for instructions on removing the system cover.
- Check to make sure there is an ethernet cable plugged into the LAN port. See (d) on image 2.5.
- Remove the cable from the port and wait about 5 seconds and reinsert the cable. You will get a click to indicate that the cable has connected securely.
- Their will be two lights in the port that light up if the station is getting a successful connection. If those lights are on you are finished. You can reattach the rear cover back on the station.
- If those lights do not come on, check that the ethernet cable is plugged in at the wall/network switch at the other end. If it already is, try performing step 3 on that end as well.
Article is closed for comments.