Revenue Centers provide a way to define areas of the organization for detailed reporting (i.e., Dining Room, Patio etc.). This is used to distinguish sales and have proper organization of menu items that are being sold on reports by location. Follow these simple instructions to create a Revenue Center.
- Enter Setup from the Access code screen by selecting the wrench icon and then selecting Setup.
- Once in Setup, Navigate to Locations > Revenue Centers on the top menu bar.
- Now select a blank Revenue Center from the left and name it. Save and Close. It should look like the example below.
- Now head to Locations > Locations. In the Locations tab, you will see a drop down box for Revenue Center. This is where you will select your Revenue Center dependent upon your choosing. It should look like the example below.
- Congrats! You have successfully set up a Revenue Center!
Please sign in to leave a comment.