There are times when you wish to have a Tip Rate Calculation print on the Guest Check Footer to automate Tip Calculations for the patron. This article will guide you through how to set up Tip Rate Options.
- Enter Setup from the Access code screen by selecting the wrench icon and then selecting Setup.
- Now navigate to Locations>Locations and select the tab Guest Check Footer.
- In the Lines field enter 3. This is for your 3 Tip Rate Calculations.
- Now under Tip Rate Options, set your rates that you wanted calculated in percentage in the Tip Rate fields. In Tip Rate Name you can name the rates.
- Select a Computation Type, Subtotal will calculate the tips based on the Subtotal. Total will base the tips on the entire check amount.
- Select Save and Close. It should look like the example below.
- You have successfully set up Tip Rate Calculations.