Removing The Gratuity From a Check
An intuitive step-by-step guide on removing the Gratuity charge from an existing check.
In order to remove a gratuity from an existing check, you must first be signed into your station and have the check open on-screen.
- From the Keypad (FIG 1.), enter your log-in ID and press 'OK'. (You must clock-in if prompted.)
- From your order entry page select Checks (FIG 2.) and choose the check that you wish to remove the gratuity from (FIG 3.).
- Next, with the check opened, choose the 'Functions' menu from command ribbon located at the top of the screen (FIG 4.).
- After you have chosen 'Functions,' select 'Gratuity' under 'Misc' (FIG 5.).
- Once Gratuity is pressed, a sub menu will appear (FIG 6.) that will allow you to select the gratuity adjustment. Select 'Remove.'
- The Gratuity will be removed from the check upon selecting 'Remove.' (FIG 7.).
Please sign in to leave a comment.