There may be instances in which you may need to remove certain or all taxes from a check. The following will show you how to create a tax-exempt button to do just that.
- Login to Setup from the Focus access screen by clicking on the wrench icon, and then selecting Setup.
- Once in Setup, select Canvases as shown below.
- Once you're in Canvases, locate your Payments canvas.
- Once on the Payments canvas, click on the Add button as shown in the picture below.
- Now a list will show up, select Add --> Command.
- Click on the screen where you would like to place the button. (You can also resize the button, by selecting it and then adjusting width and height located in the canvas inspector upon selection.)
- While the button is selected, you will see the field for "Item" is empty in the Canvas Inspector. Press in the empty field and scroll down until you find Tax Exempt and select it.
- You will now see the button say Tax Exempt as shown below.
- You have successfully added the Tax Exempt button and will be able to use it on checks now.
Please sign in to leave a comment.