Typically if a blackboard is not configured or turned off you will see a normal Access login page without a image as shown below. You can also press the blackboard icon if it was already set up to bring the image back up.
In order to configure the blackboard you will need to put the desired images into the Board folder located in the Focus directory.ex. X:/Focus/Board
- Press on the wrench icon to enter setup and then select Blackboards.
- Select one of the boards from the list and name it
- Press the folder icon in the file name field as shown below
- Then select which days you would like the blackboard to be active.
- Make sure active is checked in the options box.
- Press Save.
- Now head into Locations -> Stations.
- Select your station and ensure display blackboards level is checked that corresponds to the display level in the blackboards menu as shown below.
- Hit save if any changes were made and close.
- Now logout
- Press the blackboards button on the access page as shown below
- Input your access code if it asks for it.
You should now see the image on the blackboard access screen.