From time to time, you may need concrete details as to what time an item or payment was placed onto a check, and more importantly, who rang in it.
The Check List can be accessed from the BOH and FOH using a range of Check Filter packages or the Check Header caption when enabled. For the purposes of this article, we will use the BOH for access:
- Navigate to Setup using the Wrench icon
- Press Setup and enter your Access Code
- Now logged into Setup, you should see a Checks icon:
- You should then see a list of all your open and closed checks.
- Highlight the desired check and tap once on the check itself
- You can now see the time an item or payment was rung onto a check, along with which employee performed the action