The nFocus Dashboard provides an overview of the restaurant's operations including sales summaries, check averages, item tracking, labor information and current system status. Within the nFocus Dashboard, contains the "Sales by Period" names and amounts for the given Meal Periods that you desire to view when logged into Setup.
You can change these times and names of the Sales Periods by navigating into Setup>
- nFocus/Online Ordering/Tabbedout/nFocus or General - nFocus/Online Ordering/Tabbedout/nFocus/nFocus. (Note: Please ensure you have the job rights to access this area. If grayed out, please refer to the Job Rights of your job to turn on this section to access)
- Once on the nFocus tab, find Meal Periods
- You can choose up to four different Meal Periods by inputting Names and Start/End Times. Examples include Breakfast, Happy Hour, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, etc.
- When finished, press Save
- You won't immediately see this reflect your saved changes. You'll need to log out of Setup and log back into Setup. You will now see the newly reflected Meal Periods you created
Sales will soon begin to populate in this area once sales are rung in on the Front of House stations. If you click on each of the Meal Periods while viewing the nFocus Dashboard, you can drill down hourly into each period. See Example below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.