In Focus POS a Station needs to be configured for each order entry, mobile or back office computer. This article outlines how to configure the stations.
- Select a Station you would like to edit or an available slot from the list on the left.
- Enter a Station and Computer name.
- Select the Working Directory.
- Select a Location.
- Set Messages to Normal.
- Configure printer Port, a driver and Station.
- Enable Blackboards Levels you wish to display.
- Select options required for is Station if any.
- Select Station Type.
- Configure the Restart Options.
- Configure any external devices for this Station.
Please sign in to leave a comment.