Unclaiming a FocusLink Connector License
Under certain circumstances, you may need to uninstall the FocusLink Connector from a restaurant where it was previously installed.
When this happens, the Connector license provisioned to the restaurant will still be "claimed" by the previous installation of the FocusLink Connector.
- Log in as an Administrator to the MyFocus Office Admin Portal.
- From the nav bar on the left, select FocusLink
- Select Licenses
- In the Search field, type the key number of the restaurant.
- The table will return a list of Licenses provisioned for the restaurant you've entered.
- Locate the Connector license.
- Click on the Connector license, and the License details will appear in the slide-out
- Toggle Claimed from YES to NO
- Press Save
The Connector License is now unclaimed and the FocusLink Connector can be reinstalled.
Note - If you reinstalled the Connector before unclaiming the License, that is OK. If the Connector does not find an available license upon startup, it will continue searching for a license for a while.