Most FOCUS systems are able to print a logo or image on the Guest Receipt.
These images must be created in a very specific way so as to be compatible with the printer. Instructions and artwork specifications are available here: Guest Check/Receipt Logo Artwork Requirements
Once you have your Guest Check Logo created, you'll need to upload it into your FOCUS system and attach it to your FOCUS locations.
Uploading to your FOCUS system varies based on your system configuration. If you're unsure how to upload your image to the \\focus\c\focus\images directory, contact the FOCUS Helpdesk here: Submit a FOCUS Helpdesk Request
Now that your image is uploaded to your FOCUS system in the proper folder, we need to attach it to your FOCUS Locations.
- Access FOCUS Setup as a Manager, Owner or other Job with Location access rights
- From the Menu Bar, select Locations > Locations
- Now you're in the Locations management window. You're going to select the Guest Check tab
- Locate the Image field towards the middle of the screen. This field will hold the filename of the Guest Check/Receipt Logo.
- To access the file picker, press the yellow folder icon
- Locate and select the file that you recently uploaded to serve as your Guest Check/Receipt logo.
- Press Open to select the file and close the file picker.
- Note that the selected file is now listed in the Image field.
- Perform the same steps for each named location from the location picker on the left.
NOTE: DO NOT use the Copy & Paste buttons at the bottom of the Location management window.
- When finished. Press Save and Close to complete.
- This change will take effect after the FOCUS software is reloaded on each FOCUS Workstation.
For information on modifying the Guest Check/Receipt Header or Footer text, visit this Help Article: How To Add An Address And Thank You Message To Guest Check
Please sign in to leave a comment.