Online Ordering Menu Export
Focus POS Online Ordering allows the end user to synchronize their Focus POS database with our online ordering solution and take customer orders from a website.
Two types of integrations are currently available.
- A link from the customers website to the Focus Online Ordering website
- An Iframe integration embedding the online ordering site into the customers website
Procedure to synchronize the Focus POS database with the Focus Online Ordering system Step 1: Configure the OnlineOrders Folder in the C:\Focus folder
- Navigate to C:\Focus on the Focus computer.
- Create a New folder called 'Online orders'.
- Open the Online orders folder created above.
Step 2: Configure the menu to be uploaded
- While in Setup, navigate to Location > Locations.
- Create a new location called Online.
- Add the Canvases you would like to synchronize with the online ordering menu under Menu 1.
- Select Save and Close.
Step 3: Configure the Online Order Export
- Navigate to Menu > Menu Items and select Tools.
- Select 'Online'.
- Select the 'Online' Location created in step 2.
Note: If 'Goto Modifiers Only' is selected, only modifiers that are 'Goto' in the selected Location will export. If you want all modifiers to export, do not select this box.
- Select Export