Creating XML Export for Beer Saver
The XML file must be configured to export for proper integration with Beer Saver.
Software must be licensed with XML module
- Step 1: Configure the Event and Email Station in Focus
- Note: Make sure that both the Event and E-mail Stations are terminals running Focus during Close Day
- Navigate to Miscellaneous > General > General
- Set both the Event Station and the E-mail Station to Stations running Focus during Close Day
- Select Save and Close
- Step 2: Configure XML Export
- Exit Focus
- Launch Create
- Navigate to Configure > Corporate
- In the Secondary data-feed
- Check 'Active'
- Type = Restaurant Magic
- Polling Days (Backfill) = 1
- Interval = 0
- Select Save
Please sign in to leave a comment.