Repeat Returns Loyalty Setup
Focus POS Systems has a direct interface with Repeat Returns Loyalty. Below details the setup process.
Version 7.4 Build 14.9.25 required
A Repeat Returns account is required. Contact Repeat Returns for pricing and setup.
Step 1: Configure General Settings
- Navigate to Miscellaneous > General > Credit/Gift/Loyalty/Customer > GiftCard/Loyalty
- Select Repeat Returns from the Loyalty Options (Points) drop down
Step 2: Configure Repeat Returns Settings
- Navigate to Miscellaneous > General > Credit/Gift/Loyalty/Customer > RepeatReturns
- Plan Name = Plan Name provided by Restaurant
- Server Address = http://posapirest.loyaltypath.com/api.aspx?
- User Name = User Name provided by Repeat Returns
- Password = Password provided by Repeat Returns
- Store ID = Store ID provided by Repeat Returns
Step 3: Configure Repeat Returns (Done by Repeat Returns, contact Repeat Returns Support)
- Enter Repeat Returns Interface
- Select API in the General Information for the restaurant
- Select 'Bypass Clerk #'
Step 4: Configure Packages for Order Entry in Focus
- Navigate to Order Entry > Packages
- Create Package to Add Points
- Name = Add Loyalty Points
- Command = Subtotal
- Command = Points Add
- Create Package to Void Loyalty Points
- Name = Void^Loyalty^Points
- Command = Points Void
l Create Package to Retrieve Points Balance
- Name = Loyalty^Points Balance
- Command = Points
Step 5: Place packages on desired Canvas