Ctuit has a legacy integration to store-level FOCUS data. At this time, a separate software application is required to be installed for Ctuit to obtain FOCUS data.
As a result, manual installation of the Ctuit application is required.
This application MUST be installed on the main FOCUS station. This computer is typically named FOCUS. If you are unsure which station or computer in your restaurant is the FOCUS computer, please contact the FOCUS Helpdesk
- Download the Ctuit Polling Agent Launcher from the following link: Ctuit Polling Agent Launcher
- Save the downloaded file to an easily accessible folder, or the FOCUS Utilities directory (d:\Utilities)
- Create a new Directory in the "D" drive called Ctuit:
- Locate the file that you saved, right-click the file and select Extract All...
- Extract the contents of ctuitlauncher.zip to the newly created d:\Ctuit directory:
- You should see the d:\Ctuit folder open automatically after extraction. The contents should look like the files below:
- Right click C2_Launcher.exe and select Run as Administrator
- You'll see the application start installing and you'll have an installation key prompt like below:
- Ctuit should have provided you with an installation key. This will come in the form of an email looking something like this:
- Enter the installation key into the field labeled Please enter your installation key and press Enter:
- After pressing Enter and assuming that the installation key is accepted, you'll see several windows flash on the screen. When finished, your screen should look like this:
- Note the Scheduler status. This is the time that Ctuit will poll your FOCUS data. This time MUST be after your FOCUS system Closes Day. If you are unsure what time FOCUS Closes Day, contact the FOCUS Helpdesk. If you see the Scheduler status in red text, perhaps indicating that Ctuit Scheduler is not installed, you likely did not follow step 7 properly and failed to Right Click and Run as Administrator. Delete the Ctuit folder and start over with step 3.
Please sign in to leave a comment.