UberEats Integration: Onboarding Process
Integration between UberEats & Focus is available for FocusOnline users. For more information about the integration, click here.
Once you've configured Focus for UberEats integration, it's time to setup FocusOnline to send your menu info to Uber.
FocusOnline UberEats Setup
- Log into your FocusOnline Admin Portal
- Select Settings
- Select Integrations
- Click Connect
- You'll be taken to the UberEats Sign In page
- Enter the email address or phone number tied to your restaurant's UberEats profile
- Next enter your password.
- If your username and password are valid, you'll be notified:
Your account has been connected. You can close this page.
- Go ahead and close that page/browser tab
- Back in the Admin > Settings section, make sure your Linked Uber Store is the correct store.
- Your Uber account may have multiple stores associated with it, so select the proper one to match this Online Ordering setup.
- Now, go ahead and pick which Menu Item Price Number and Modifier Price Number you want to use for Uber orders.
- After selecting the right store and your desired price numbers, hit Save to save your Uber store to your FocusOnline account.
- Lastly, hit "Upload Menu" to push your FocusOnline menu to Uber.
- From there, you can go to UberEats Restaurant Portal to check on your menu and make any Uber-specific modifications.