FocusOnline: Item Tags
Item Tags are a handy way to display important information about your menu items to your guests.
FocusOnline Menu Item Tags
Setting up Item Tags
Item Tag setup
Before you can add Tags to your items, you'll need to create the Tags.
- Log in to FocusOnline Admin
- Navigate to Settings > Item Tags
- Click New to add a new Tag row
- Enter in a friendly name for your tag
- Your guests will see this as the tag name.
- Select one of the four Tag Styles available
- Green, Yellow, Red or Blue
- Press the green check mark to save the Tag
- Repeat the process starting at #3 for each tag you desire to add
Adding Tags to Items
Menu Item Tags displayed in Menu Item Setup
Now that you've added Tags to your FocusOnline list, it's time to add those tags to Menu Items so your guests can see them.
- In FocusOnline Admin navigate to Menu
- You'll now see a column called Item Tags
- Drop down the list to add the desired tag to your Item
- Tag assignments are saved automatically, there is no need to press Save after adding a Tag
- To remove a Tag, simply click on the Tag for it to be removed.
Menu Item Tags - Guest Experience
Menu Item Tag displayed on Menu Item List Page
Menu Item Tag displayed on Menu Item Info page
Guests will see the Menu Item Tags on both the menu item selection screen, as well as the menu item info view.