Focus MobilePay: Introduction
Focus MobilePay is an easy to use, feature-rich Mobile Payments solution that allows your guests to use their mobile device and digital wallet to pay their Focus check.
- Automatically recognize existing guests and welcome them by name
- Guests previously used credit card is stored and allows the guest to easily reuse their credit card for a future transaction
- ApplePay & GooglePay Support*
- Guests are prompted to provide a simple 👍 👎 survey at the end of their experience.
- Payments are automatically processed into the Focus ecosystem and the checks are closed out.
|1. Guest scans a QR code from your printed receipt or On screen|
|2. Your guest can easily review their check.|
|3. Hitting Pay My Check will then prompt them to leave a tip. Tips can be set up in your FocusOnline Admin portal. You can even allow a "custom" amount. Of course, a guest has an option to decline to leave a tip.|
|4. If a guest has used Focus MobilePay before at your restaurant, they'll be prompted to use on of their previously used credit cards. Otherwise, they can use ApplePay*, GooglePay* or enter a new credit card.|
|5. After your guest pays their check, they'll be able to leave a survey about their experience|
|6. If your guest had a less than stellar experience, and they leave a thumbs down review, Focus MobilePay prompts them for more info. The email address configured in your FocusOnline account as the Admin will receive an email with more info about this negative review.|
For setup instructions, please visit this article: Focus MobilePay: Mobile Payments Setup
* - Feature coming soon, pending provider approval.